As strong as titanium: The Titan Kama 11.6 is one of our 3 superSUPs of the Titan series. The Titan series is forged of elements resulting in a ultra-strong SUP board. The Titan Kura 11.6 can handle heavy impact has one of the highest levels of buoyancy due to a durable soft EPS core wrapped in a monocoque fiberglass layup. Blended together with the world's strongest polycarbonate shell - created with vacuum molding - the Titan is engineered to handle heavy impact. A soft and grippy full EVA - deck pad offers even more protection, so you can nail your water sport goals season after season. These are the world strongest SUP-boards, to withstand all impacts.
- Non slip EVA foam deck allows comfortable long term paddling
- Automatic air vent plug
- Comfortable carrying handle
- Easy connectable leash plug
- Polycarbonate armour for serious shock protection
- Rail saver to prevent scratches
- Recommended rider weight: Up to 150kg | 330 lbs
- Board weight: 14,7kg | 32lbs
- Dimensions: 11'6" x 31" x 5,25" | 350 x 78,7 x 13,5cm
Jobe Titan Kama 11ft6'
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for details on how to make a return.
If you would like a refund or exchange you can return your order within 15 days of delivery.
All goods being returned must be unsued, unworn, undamaged, and contain all original tags and packaging. Any items not returned in an acceptable state will not qualify for a refund.
Goods are returned to Be-Rad Watersports at your cost. Please obtain a proof of postage when returning an item. Any items lost or damged during the returns process will not be covered by Be-Rad Watersports. We recommend using a signed for/tracked delivery.