A fixed hook offers the most direct connection to you and the kite, and now—when coupled with the innovative design of the Unity Spreader Bar—offers unparalleled feel and feedback. If you’re reaching for the sky and chasing big air, a technical rider that loves unhooked tricks, or are looking for the most direct feel for free riding and hydro foiling, the Unity Kite board Spreader Bar is the key to unlocking your next level of performance.
- Quick, no-slip, “set it and forget it” adjustment when used in conjunction with our revolutionary Unity Ladder-Lock Straps (available exclusively on Ride Engine Elite Carbon and Saber harnesses).
- TensionLock, a unique harness closure latch that levers the final bit of tension into the closure for a true locked-in fit.
- High-strength composite material construction.
- Ambidextrous user interface.
- Minimalist spreader bar pad creates a clean connection between spreader bar and harness.
- High-grade stainless-steel hook.
- Wide hook opening for seamless compatibility with all control bars.
- Compatible for use on all 2018 and newer Ride Engine harnesses, as well as other brand webbing-based harnesses.
- * Use with webbing-based harnesses requires Unity Webbing Conversion Clip.
Ride Engine Unity Kite Spreader Bar
Please email: email@example.com for details on how to make a return.
If you would like a refund or exchange you can return your order within 15 days of delivery.
All goods being returned must be unsued, unworn, undamaged, and contain all original tags and packaging. Any items not returned in an acceptable state will not qualify for a refund.
Goods are returned to Be-Rad Watersports at your cost. Please obtain a proof of postage when returning an item. Any items lost or damged during the returns process will not be covered by Be-Rad Watersports. We recommend using a signed for/tracked delivery.